511 Prospect Ave., #6
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Thirty-six years of experience in the arts, education, and business — as performer, stage director, producer, and author; information designer, editor, and publisher; instructor, program director, department administrator, and student counselor.
employment | previous employment | education | references
teaching experience | publications | honors
Principal, Clear Life Plan, consultants in career and college planning, helping college-bound high school students and their parents pick the right school. Knowledge management, communication, information design, service development and delivery.
Adjunct Professor, Department of Communication Studies, Northampton Community College. Instructor for one to three sections of Speech Communication per term; designer of online course offering.
Partner, Knowledge Street, consultants in knowledge management and communications. Research, analysis, information design, and media ecology.
Assistant Professor, Department of Speech Communication and Theatre, College of Visual and Performing Arts, Kutztown University. Four courses per term in Introduction to Theatre, Script Analysis, and Special Topics in Theatre. Dramaturg for all mainstage productions.
Apple Creative, Apple Store, King of Prussia, PA. Trainer and coach in Apple's One-to-One education program, providing tutorials and workshops in using Apple computers, iPods, iPhone, and software.
Editor, Arts Hub US. Managing editor for US portal of online journal Arts Hub, based in Melbourne, Australia. Sourcing, editing, writing, and managing workflow for bi-weekly issues of arts news, features, and columns. Recruiting, hiring, and assignments for stable of two dozen writers.
Information Architect, New York City Distance Learning Collaborative. Integration of online communication for distance learning projects with such organizations as the Administration for Children’s Services, the Graduate Center at the City University of New York, and Church World Service.
Joseph Sullivan, Principal & Founder
Knightsbridge Group, Inc.
552 Main Street
Bethlehem, PA 18018
Mary Milton, Executive Director
New York City Distance Learning Collaborative
CUNY Graduate Center
365 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10016-4309
Donna Acerra, Program Co-ordinator
Northampton Community College
3835 Green Pond Road
Bethlehem, PA 18020-9984
Chris Riemer, Principal
25 Center Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
TEACHING EXPERIENCENYU/School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Writing Online: Cybertext and the New Media
NYU/Tisch School of the Arts
- Hypertext Theory and Practice
- Classical and Medieval Drama
- Renaissance and Enlightenment Drama
- The Modern Dramatist
- Theatre in Ancient Greece
- Composition I & II
- Introduction to Literature
- Introduction to Shakespeare
- Creative Writing
- Interdisciplinary Studies:
- Apollo & Dionysus: Perception and the Creative Process
- The City
- Perspectives on Human Nature
- Science & Technology in the Modern World
- We Descend, a hypertext novel, Eastgate, 1997 [online excerpt]
- Book Notes/Slaughterhouse-Five, Barron's, 1985
- Book Notes/The Crucible, Barron's, 1984
- Articles in Didaskalia, TDR, Tekka, and Trinity News (now Spirituality & Health).
- Poems, plays, and stories in 5AM, Antigonish Review, Encore, Explorations '95, The MacGuffin, Palox, Runes, Yahoo! Internet Life, and Zone 3.
- John Culkin Award for Outstanding Praxis in the Field of Media Ecology 2002
- Vermont Studio Center Residencies 2002, 2003
- Ploughshares International Fiction Writing Seminar 1997
Go back Home
Last updated: 14 January 2010.